Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life.
That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that, our recruiters – who often have worked in their focus areas – focus on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry.
What a recruiter can do for you
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential upon accepting an interview with one of our clients:
- Working With a Recruiter. Tips to get the most out of your relationship with recruiters.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Ethics of Accepting a Job Offer. Important words for candidates.
- Resigning From Your Job. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
- Passive Candidates. Why should you be open minded enough to have a conversation?
Local to Global Reach
As part of one of the world’s largest and most successful recruitment organizations, we leverage the global reach of over 100 offices to place professionals in every major industry. Last year SRA placed thousands of candidates at every level for top companies worldwide, from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
Submit Your Profile
Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile and resume to one of the managing partners listed to get started.
Protecting Your Privacy
Posting your resume on a public job board can be hazardous. You never know who will see it. Our website is not a public job board. It’s a secure database accessible only to NEAR Search Group professional career consultants who understand the importance of privacy when making a career move.
We safeguard your confidentiality throughout the placement process. The only way we can attract the best talent is to ensure our candidates’ confidentiality.